HDL Implementation and Verification of a High-Performance FFT
Learn how to implement and verify a high-speed signal processing algorithm using HDL Coder and HDL Verifier.
High-speed signal processing is a requirement for application such as radar, broadband wireless and backhaul. This webinar illustrates the workflow for designing a 1.6 giga-samples per second (GSPS) fast Fourier transform (FFT) algorithm and implementing it on an FPGA.
The demonstration will include:
- Developing a high-level radix-4 4096-point FFT algorithm in MATLAB.
- Building the hardware implementation model in Simulink.
- Converting the implementation to fixed-point.
- Optimizing for the target FPGA device.
- Generating synthesizable VHDL using HDL Coder that achieves 1.6 GSPS with only 60 multipliers.
- Verifying the generated VHDL using HDL Verifier.
Recorded: 23 Jun 2015
You can also select a web site from the following list:
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.