Automatically grade MATLAB code in any learning environment
Create interactive course assignments
Automatically grade student work and provide feedback
Run your assignments in any learning environment
Explore MATLAB Grader
Tools for getting started
Autograded student solutions with custom scoring rubrics
- Options for both pass/fail and weighted grading
- See details about concepts where students are struggling
- Students receive real-time, contextual feedback on their solutions
Individual and aggregate student performance analytics
- Solution maps show size, time of arrival, and distance from the reference solution
- Includes a complete history of students’ attempts to find the correct solution
- Student outcomes are available to both instructors and authorized teaching assistants
A library of reusable example courses and assignments
- Templates of common assessment types for both script and function-based problems
- Examples include advanced assessment scenarios such as randomized input parameters and creating custom assessments
- Ability to add examples to your existing course with a single click, and modify them to match your topic
- A browser-based authoring environment – nothing to install or maintain
- Creation and sharing of MATLAB-based assignments
- Rich text, images, hyperlinks, and LaTeX equations in problem descriptions
Instructors: start using MATLAB Grader for free.
Unlock additional features by purchasing a MATLAB Grader license for your institution.
Does your school have a MATLAB campus license?
A MATLAB Grader license requires your school to have a MATLAB campus license.
Students: have you been invited to a course by your instructor?
Click the link in the email and log in with your MathWorks Account – no download required to get started.
Looking for Cody Coursework?
Cody Coursework is now MATLAB Grader. MATLAB Grader offers the same features, but you can do even more when you purchase a MATLAB Grader license.
Educators and Instructors are Teaching with MATLAB Grader
MATLAB Grader automates grading of assignments at Technische Universiteit Eindhoven
MATLAB Grader enhances student learning at Virginia Tech
“The fact that you can get immediate feedback (or confirmation) on a quite complicated piece of code is really neat, and without it, debugging your own code would really be a mess. It also motivated me to get 100% score on all the MATLAB assignments.”Juoost P., Virginia Tech Student