Configure Serial Link Projects
Using the Serial Link Designer app, you can set up simulation parameters, specify corner conditions, introduce lossy transmission lines, and include jitter and noise in your projects. You can import S-Parameter data and use it in your projects. You can also set up the solution space to include variable groups and permutation mode to reduce the number of simulations required to reach an optimal solution.
|Serial Link Designer||Analyze PCB designs for serial link applications (Since R2021b)|
- Simulation Parameters Used in Serial Link Design
Set parameters to control SPICE simulation and statistical, time domain, and waveform analysis.
- Specify Corner Conditions in Serial Link Design
Specify process corners and etch corners to simulate in serial link project.
- S-Parameters in Serial Link Projects
Learn how to import S-Parameters and use it in analysis of serial link projects.
- Solution Space
Solution space variables, permutation mode and case mode.
- Model Lossy Transmission Lines in Serial Link Designer
Learn the mathematics behind the lossy multi-conductor transmission line models.
- Loss in Transmission Line Corners
Learn how loss behaves in various transmission line corners.
- Stimulus Patterns in Serial Link Design
Define stimulus patterns for time domain analysis in serial link project.
- Model Jitter and Noise While Designing Serial Link
Add TX clock jitter, RX clock jitter, RX clock recovery jitter, and noise.