Create realistic models with clutches that experience frictional losses and smooth pressure signals.
- Clutches, Clutch-Like Elements, and Coulomb Friction
Learn how clutch-like elements can act as dynamic elements or conditional restraints.
- Model Clutches with Viscous Friction Loss
Model viscous friction using subsystems that act at shaft bearings.
- Model Realistic Clutch Pressure Signals
Model smooth clutch pressure signals changes using neutral switches.
- Automatic Transmission with a Dual Clutch
Model a vehicle with a dual-clutch transmission system.
- Model Thermal Losses in Driveline Components
Evaluate the effects of thermal losses on device temperature and performance.
- Specialized and Customized Driveline Components
Increase model fidelity using custom Simscape™ Driveline™ components.