Based on extensive experience conducting Model-Based Design ISO 26262 gap analyses, MathWorks consultants have identified five common pitfalls that can derail ISO 26262 compliance.
Read the white paper to learn about these five common pitfalls and recommendations on how to address them:
- Lack of a software architecture strategy for design and implementation
- No clearly defined and mapped ISO-compliant process
- No environment for automation infrastructure
- No artifact archiving strategy
- Not leveraging supplier-provided tool qualification kits