Developing new FPGA and ASIC designs involves implementation of new algorithms, presenting verification challenges for algorithm developers, hardware designers, and verification engineers.
Read this ebook to learn how to address verification challenges and reduce development effort by using MATLAB® and Simulink® for:
- Creating golden reference models
- Using reference models for design verification
- Testing algorithm implementation on FPGA development boards
- Performing top-down design and verification of analog/mixed-signal designs
- Adopting DO-254 and ISO 26262 certification workflows to meet functional safety requirements