Analyzing Fleet Test Data using MATLAB
Learn how MATLAB is used by automotive companies to turn large volumes of complex data into actionable information for design and decision-making processes.
- Accessing and analyzing data stored in files, the web, and databases
- Extracting events from data for use in prognostics applications
- Speeding-up data analysis with parallel computing
- Prototyping and refining statistical models using machine learning methods
- Integrating and running analytics within enterprise business systems
Seth DeLand is product marketing manager at MathWorks for data analytics. Prior to joining MathWorks, Seth earned his BS and MS in mechanical engineering from Michigan Technological University.
Recorded: 5 Feb 2015
You can also select a web site from the following list
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.