There are 3 demos included in this package:
1) MergingOntoRoute9: Shows different ways to visualize and explore data that came from a vehicle merging onto a highway. The data can be visualized on a webmap, which requires Mapping Toolbox.
2) DeerIncident: Use mapreduce to run an Event Detection algorithm to search for sudden deceleration.
3) CylinderFailureDemo: Try a few different techniques for analyzing and visualizing data from a small aircraft engine. The last technique - computing a rolling standard deviation - makes it obvious that the 4th cylinder has an issue (in this case, a burnt exhaust valve).
For more info:
* Mapreduce: http://www.mathworks.com/discovery/matlab-mapreduce-hadoop.html
* Machine Learning: https://www.mathworks.com/solutions/machine-learning.html
Seth DeLand (2019). Analyzing Fleet Test Data using MATLAB (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/49557-analyzing-fleet-test-data-using-matlab), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
Trimmed slide deck to only consist of slides that explain the demos.