Model-Based Design enables medical device engineers to introduce and integrate agile approaches into their existing software development workflows by cleanly separating the design phase from the implementation steps.
Using Model-Based Design, you can:
- Model and simulate algorithms and entire systems before implementation
- Verify and validate the designs thoroughly at a higher-level abstraction
- Prototype design and create proofs-of-concept by automatically generating C or HDL code
- Produce customizable reports that can be used as evidence of regulatory compliance
- Prove your code is safe under all possible run-time conditions using static analysis
Learn More About Medical Devices Solutions
FDA-MathWorks Research and Collaboration Agreement Summary
Medical Device Startups
Startups worldwide rely on MATLAB and Simulink to mitigate technical risk and do more with limited development resources.