Integrates data acquisition and analysis on Tektronix oscilloscopes
- Interoperates between MATLAB and Tektronix oscilloscopes
- Includes support for a large selection of Tektronix oscilloscopes, including Windows-based models
- Enables waveform acquisition and data analysis on the instrument
- Provides fast communications over LAN, GPIB, Serial and internal bus connections
- Includes support for ActiveX, VB, VBA, and C/C++
- Features simple-to-use networking from the oscilloscope to Windows programs running on the instrument or external PCs
TekVISA is an implementation of the industry-standard VISA API for use with Tektronix oscilloscopes, including the Open Windows desktop on Tektronix Windows oscilloscopes. Utilizing this Open Windows desktop and TekVISA, MATLAB applications can communicate with the oscilloscope directly from within a Windows oscilloscope or from a connected PC. TekVISA allows the oscilloscope to look like a standard device connected to the computer through a LAN, GPIB, or serial interface. MATLAB and the Instrument Control Toolbox allow the user to send commands to the instrument through TekVISA to automate the process of data collection, setup, and any other functionality available to the device.
Design engineers, research and development scientists, and many test and measurement professionals will benefit using MATLAB and TekVISA to convert their oscilloscope into a custom analysis tool that collects the data, processes it, and generates reports at higher communication rates.
14200 SW Karl Braun Dr.
Beaverton, Oregon 97077-0001
- Data Analysis Tools
- Test Instruments
- Data Acquisition or Import
- Consumer Electronics
- Instrumentation and Test
Related Connections Views: Data Analysis Tools, Test Instruments, Data Acquisition or Import, Consumer Electronics, Instrumentation and Test