- The types of parameters in blurred image can be identified using a single layer neural network which employs image restoration algorithm.
- Haze is due to dust and other particles whereas atmospheric blur is due to error in focus. Ray tracing techniques can be employed to remove atmospheric blur and haze can be considered as pepper noise and removed accordingly.
- Using BRISQUE for two stages leads to improvement in performance and the computational complexity is very low compared to other conventional state of the art methods.
Blurred optical image parameters
2 views (last 30 days)
- what are all the parameters considered for blurred images, like skewness and kurtosis.(especially for motion blur).
- whether Atmospheric blur and haze are similar. in case of atmospheric blur, how do we identify it and restore them..
- what are the non reference metrics used for blurred image evaluation..
if BRISQUE is considered for evaluation, whether it should be used at initial stage for blur measure and then at the final stage again, or just at the final stage.. if so why??
kindly help me..
Thanks in Advance...
More Answers (1)
Atmospheric Blur is caused due to different factors such as rain,fog etc whereas defocus blur results due to improper depth of focus , error in focus of optical instruments