This question is closed. Reopen it to edit or answer.

What is this Simulink Block called in the library browser?

4 views (last 30 days)
I am looking for a simulink block lin ibrary browser. Anyone knows the name of this block (image in the attachment)?
Please Help! Thank you!

Answers (1)

Birdman on 1 Apr 2020
That block seems to be a discretized sine wave. You can find it in Sources library. Also, you can discretize the Sine wave block by entering its sample time any value different than 0. 0 means continuity.


Community Treasure Hunt

Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!

Start Hunting!