Is there any guidelines for selecting "undistortImage()" or "undistort​FisheyeIma​ge()"?

1 view (last 30 days)
Which function, "undistortImage()" or "undistortFisheyeImage()", is suggested for undistorting the images captured by a camera with horizontal field of view (HFOV) 90 degrees? Is there any guidelines? For example, using "undistortImage()" when the HFOV is less than some angle.

Answers (1)

cui on 28 Sep 2022
Which function to use depends on the type of camera reference you have calibrated, cameraIntrinsic or fisheyeIntrinsic,hope it help you


Find more on Image Processing and Computer Vision in Help Center and File Exchange

Community Treasure Hunt

Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!

Start Hunting!