I don't know the name of this toolbox

1 view (last 30 days)
dung cam
dung cam on 6 Dec 2021
Commented: Rik on 7 Dec 2021
  1 Comment
Rik on 7 Dec 2021
If you need to google this in the future: these Simulink tools are called blocks. Using the terms 'Simulink' and 'block' may help you find resources in the future.

Sign in to comment.

Answers (1)

Yusuf Suer Erdem
Yusuf Suer Erdem on 6 Dec 2021
Hi there, I depicted on the picture. Good luck.


Community Treasure Hunt

Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!

Start Hunting!