Create structures to bundle data and access Simulink® bus signals in your Stateflow® charts, truth tables, and MATLAB® function blocks. Define custom structures in C code for integration into your Stateflow chart.
- Access Bus Signals Through Stateflow Structures
Define Stateflow structures for input, output, and local access to bus signals.
- Index and Assign Values to Stateflow Structures
This example shows how to access and modify the contents of a Stateflow® structure or an array of Stateflow structures.
- Access Simulink Bus Signals in MATLAB Functions
This example shows how to read from and write to Simulink® bus signals in a MATLAB® function by using MATLAB and Stateflow® structures.
- Add Stateflow Data
Define the data that a chart stores internally in its own workspace.
- Identify Data by Using Dot Notation
Specify data by its location in the chart hierarchy.
- Composite Signals (Simulink)