Printing and Saving
- Print Figure from File Menu
This example shows how to print a figure, preserve the background color, and control the printed figure size.
- Copy Figure to Clipboard from Edit Menu
This example shows how to copy a figure to the clipboard and how to set copy options.
- Save Plot as Image or Vector Graphics File
Save a plot as an image containing pixels or as a vector graphic that scales to any size.
- Save Figure to Reopen in MATLAB Later
This example shows how to save a figure so that you can reopen it in MATLAB® later.
- Customize Figure Before Saving
This example shows how to use the Export Setup window to customize a figure before saving it.
- Save Figure with Specific Size, Resolution, or Background Color
Control the dimensions, resolution, and background color of saved figures.
- Saving and Copying Plots with Minimal White Space
This example shows how to save a figure so that the saved figure has a tight margin of white space around the axes.