Model Readiness for Code Generation
The Model Advisor verifies that your model adheres to modeling guidelines and is ready for code generation. The Code Generation Advisor reviews your model based on objectives that you specify. To extend capabilities beyond the predefined efficiency, traceability, safety precaution, and debugging objectives, create custom objectives.
For more information about modeling guidelines that you can apply to your model for code generation and to verify compliance with industry standards, see Standards, Guidelines, and Block Usage.
- Check Model and Configuration for Code Generation
Assess model readiness to generate code by using the Model Advisor and Code Generation Advisor.
- Embedded Coder Checks
Describes Model Advisor checks for the Embedded Coder® product.
- Simulink Coder Checks
Describes Model Advisor checks for Simulink® Coder™.
Code Generation Advisor
- Configure Model for Code Generation Objectives by Using Code Generation Advisor
Use the Code Generation Advisor to check your model against code generation objectives.
- Configure Code Generation Objectives Programmatically
Configure your code generation objectives from the MATLAB® command line.
- Create Custom Code Generation Objectives
Create predefined code generation objectives to meet your requirements.
- Recommended Settings Summary for Model Configuration Parameters
Summary of code generation parameters for tuning model and target configurations.
- Code Generation Advisor Checks
Facilitate designing Simulink models and subsystems and troubleshooting code generation by using Code Generation Advisor checks.