Installation and Setup
With MATLAB® Coder™ Support Package for NVIDIA® Jetson™ and NVIDIA DRIVE® Platforms you can:
Build a MATLAB algorithm that loads and runs an executable on NVIDIA DRIVE or Jetson hardware.
Remotely communicate with the NVIDIA target and control the peripheral devices for prototyping.
The support package connects with the NVIDIA hardware over TCP/IP. During a live hardware connection, the software performs a check of the hardware, compiler tools and libraries, and gathers information on the peripherals connected to the target. It also performs IO server installation and setting up working folders on the target hardware.
To get this support package, perform the steps described in Install Support Package for NVIDIA Hardware.
- Install Support Package for NVIDIA Hardware
Installation instructions for NVIDIA hardware support.
- Install and Setup Prerequisites for NVIDIA Boards
Install MathWorks® and third-party products, set up environment variables for tools, compilers, and libraries.
- Install and Set Up ROS Package on NVIDIA Hardware
Installation and set up instructions for ROS on NVIDIA hardware.
- Setup Virtual CAN Interface
Setup virtual CAN interface before configuring CAN Transmit and CAN Receive blocks.
- Serial Port Mapping for NVIDIA Jetson Boards
Identify the port names for the serial ports on NVIDIA Jetson boards.
- Connecting and Using USB to Serial converter with Jetson
Connecting the USB to serial converter to a NVIDIA Jetson board.
- Open a Secure Shell Command-Line Session with NVIDIA Hardware
Open a Secure Shell (SSH) command-line session with hardware.
- Run Linux Commands on NVIDIA Hardware
Run Linux® commands on NVIDIA DRIVE and Jetson hardware.