Measurement Computing DAQ Support from Data Acquisition Toolbox
Acquire and analyze data from Measurement Computing DAQ devices
- NI-DAQmx Support from Data Acquisition Toolbox
- Measurement Computing DAQ Support from Data Acquisition Toolbox
- Data Translation Support from Data Acquisition Toolbox
- Hardware Support from Data Acquisition Toolbox
Capabilities and Features
MATLAB® supports Measurement Computing™ (MCC) data acquisition hardware through Data Acquisition Toolbox™ Support Package for Measurement Computing™ Hardware. Measurement Computing DAQ hardware is available with PCI, USB, ISA and other interfaces. With the Measurement Computing support, you can perform the following tasks in MATLAB :
- Acquire voltage data from all analog input channels
- Control and generate voltage data from analog output channels
- Configure the sampling rate of the Measurement Computing DAQ hardware
- Find and display Measurement Computing device settings
Note: The support package does not support counter/timer subsystems, digital I/O subsystems, triggered acquisition, specialized voltage measurements (thermocouple, etc.), or the use of Simulink data acquisition blocks for Measurement Computing DAQ hardware.
The support package is tested to work with the following Measurement Computing DAQ devices for analog input and analog output operations:
* Analog output (AO) streaming not supported.
Platform and Release Support
See the hardware support package system requirements table for current and prior version, release, and platform availability.
This support package is available in R2017a and newer releases. Learn more about Measurement Computing support across releases.