Hardware-Software Prototyping of a Lane Detection Design | Vision Processing for FPGA, Part 5
From the series: Vision Processing for FPGA
Vision processing algorithms are compute-intensive to simulate. Once a design has been verified as much as possible with simulation, prototyping on an FPGA development kit allows for real-time processing of live video input. This example adds a hardware-software interface to the lane detection example and uses the Computer Vision Toolbox™ Support Package for Xilinx® Zynq®-Based Hardware to efficiently build a working prototype.
Learn how to:
• Use HDMI video input to Simulink®
• Design hardware-software interface control functionality
• Generate HDL and software drivers with AXI4 interfaces
• Deploy software to a connected Xilinx Zynq device
• Run a prototype in external mode
You can also select a web site from the following list
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.