Simscape Battery Essentials, Part 1: Build, Visualize, and Simulate a Battery Module
From the series: Simscape Battery Essentials
Simscape Battery™, a new product in R2022b, has been developed to provide a technology development framework that is assembled specifically to create a bridge between battery cell and battery system. The bridge directly supports upskilling as well as design exploration and design rigor, meaning you can navigate the battery system technology development cycle rapidly and with confidence. You will learn how to:
- Define the components and geometry of a battery module.
- Visualize the module geometry.
- Change the simulation strategy.
- Automatically build the battery module in Simscape.
- Simulate the battery module in a simple test harness.
You can also select a web site from the following list
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.