The Live Editor enables you to:
- Work in a single environment and eliminate context switching; results and visualizations appear right next to the code that produced them.
- Enhance your code and output with formatting, images, and hyperlinks to turn your live script into a story.
- Create engaging lectures that combine explanatory text, mathematical equations, code, and results.
- Share your live scripts directly with others so they can reproduce or expand on your work.
- Generate static PDF, HTML, and LaTeX files for viewing outside of MATLAB®.