What Is the Live Editor?
True to its name, this "live" demo (shot in one take) showcases how Live Editor enables you to:
- Work in a single environment and eliminate context switching; results and visualizations appear right next to the code that produced them.
- Enhance your code and output with formatting, images, and hyperlinks to turn your live script into a story.
- Create engaging lectures that combine explanatory text, mathematical equations, code, and results.
- Share your live scripts directly with others so they can reproduce or expand on your work.
- Generate static PDF, Word, HTML, and LaTeX files for viewing outside MATLAB®.
Download Code and Files
DOWNLOAD DEMO FILES
You can also select a web site from the following list:
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.