With just a few lines of MATLAB® code, you can build deep learning models without having to be an expert. Explore how MATLAB can help you perform deep learning tasks.
- Easily access the latest models, including GoogLeNet, VGG-16, VGG-19, AlexNet, ResNet-50, ResNet-101, and Inception-v3.
- Accelerate algorithms on NVIDIA® GPUs, cloud, and datacenter resources without specialized programming.
- Create, modify, and analyze complex deep neural network architectures using MATLAB apps and visualization tools.
- Automate ground-truth labeling of image, video, and audio data using apps.
- Work with models from Caffe and TensorFlow-Keras.
- MATLAB supports ONNX™, so you can collaborate with peers using frameworks like PyTorch and MxNet.
Why Use MATLAB for Deep Learning?
It’s not an either/or choice between MATLAB and Python-based frameworks. MATLAB supports interoperability with open source deep learning frameworks using ONNX import and export capabilities. Use MATLAB tools where it matters most – accessing capabilities and prebuilt functions and apps not available in Python.
Apps for Preprocessing
Get to network training quickly. Preprocess datasets fast with domain-specific apps for audio, video, and image data. Visualize, check, and fix problems before training using the Deep Network Designer app to create complex network architectures or modify pretrained networks for transfer learning.
Deploy deep learning models anywhere including CUDA, C code, enterprise systems, or the cloud. When performance matters, you can generate code that leverages optimized libraries from Intel® (MKL-DNN), NVIDIA (TensorRT, cuDNN), and ARM® (ARM Compute Library) to create deployable models with high-performance inference speed.