MathWorks Consulting Services enable engineering teams to successfully design, develop, and analyze complex systems for aerospace applications. We help engineers apply MATLAB and Simulink to design and implement algorithms, model real-world systems, and perform data analysis and optimization. MathWorks Consultants work with organizations to develop and deploy embedded software for high integrity applications that comply with safety standards like DO-178C/DO-331 and DO-254. Engineering teams use MATLAB, Simulink, and Stateflow® for applications such as design of autopilot and guidance systems, six-degrees-of-freedom modeling of vehicles, and software-in-the-loop and hardware-in-the-loop testing.
MathWorks Consulting Services works with you to:
- Deploy advanced Model-Based Design processes for the development of navigation and guidance systems for orbital, guided, fixed wing, and rotor vehicles
- Develop scalable plant modeling architectures for physical systems
- Develop applications to analyze flexible body dynamics
- Design and implement the necessary infrastructure to perform software-in-the-loop and hardware-in-the-loop analysis
- Develop interfaces to enable co-simulation with Simulink and an existing simulation platform
- Develop processes for embedded software and hardware development that comply with standards such as DO-178C or DO-254
- Apply MATLAB programming best practices to scale algorithms for high performance and computational efficiency
- Employ large scale modeling best practices to increase simulation performance and reduction of model update and code generation times
- Migrate your existing software development process to one that fully leverages Model-Based Design
With knowledge transfer and self-sufficiency as the end goal of every project, MathWorks Consultants function as part of your development team.
Contact MathWorks Consulting Services to discuss your specific requirements.
Sarah Dagen is a senior technical consultant. She works with organizations to apply Model-Based Design to optimize high-integrity software development processes and product engineering, and to satisfy certification standards. Before joining MathWorks, Sarah worked as a simulation and software specialist at Gulfstream Aerospace where she designed and built pilot-in-the-loop real-time simulation of advanced aircraft designs. Sarah received her B.S. in physics with a concentration in astrophysics from MIT and is a member of the Society of Automotive Engineers and American Physical Society.