- T ≥ 300 K and T ≤ 3000 K
- p_L ≥ 0.05 bar * cm and p_L ≤ 1000 bar * cm
- p_E ≥ 0.1 bar and p_E ≤ 40 bar
- T is temperature in K
- x_CO2 is the mole fraction of CO2 gas component in a gas mixture
- L is the length in cm
- p_total is total pressure of a gas mixture in bar
- p_L is the pathlength in bar * cm
- p_E is the equivalent pressure in bar
- Output can be either 'Standard', 'Total' or 'Correction'.
Miika Wallius (2023). e_CO2 (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/99009-e_co2), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Cleaned the code and comments.
Updated comments and Excel-file.
Cleaned the excel file.
Excel-script included in the downloadable package.