- Calcuration line temperature based on time varing(stady-state) condition and current.
- The condition has air temperature, wind velocity, wind direction (angle between line axis and wind direction), and solar radiation ( including changes by elapsed time utilizing datatime type variable ).
- IEEEstd738.mlx : MATLAB Function (temp erature calculation)
- IEEEstd738_sim.slx : Simulink model (Based MATLAB Function: temperature calculation)
- IEEEstd738_sim_simscape.slx : Simulink model which can model change of relationship resistance and temperature with simscape electrical (specialized power system)
yuta nakamura (2021). IEEE std 738:Calculation of current-temperature relationship (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/96494-ieee-std-738-calculation-of-current-temperature-relationship), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!