SCLFIG fixes common problems related to scaling/viewing/printing a Matlab-figure. For instance, you may want an image whose width and font size as imported in a document is EXACTLY as you wish. SCLFIG helps you match your requirements on relative X:Y ratio, Font Name, Font Size vs image width and marker size.
1. No function input/output parameters are required. This is enabled by utilizing the UserData property of the figure handle.
2. SCLFIG applies the required font size change to ALL graphics objects such as contour lines with non-vertical text and text box annotations.
3. All line widths can be optionally increased according to your figure width versus default figure width. (printing related)
4. SCLFIG uses the Monitor resolution (PPI) to determine the on-screen figure magnification. (viewing related)
5. Inheritance: SCLFIG settings of a specific figure can be copied to another figure.
Marko Neitola (2023). sclfig (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/81091-sclfig), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!