Lead-DBS is a toolbox that allows the user to localize and visualize in a 3D model electrodes in patients treated with deep brain stimulation. Lead-Connectome is a toolbox entailed with functional and structural whole-brain connectome analyses.
- Linear and nonlinear normalization of MRI and CT images to MNI space
- Reconstruction of the electrode trajectories
- Manual correction of the electrode localization
- Visualization of results in 2D slice views
- Visualization of a 3D model showing DBS electrodes and their target areas
- Calculation of the Volume of Activated Tissue (VAT) and visualization of the structural connectivity from the VAT to other brain areas
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!