(Kind Request to people who download:
Kindly rate and comment about my program. It motivates me to do more programs)
I have integrated two programs into one. Which are:
1) Simple digital clock
( https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/67279-simple-digital-clock-speaking-clock )
2) Cortana Battery saver
( https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/67334-cortana-battery-saver-for-windows )
1. Run the "Addy_Time_and_Digital_clock_v3.m" file
2. You will see both digital clock and the Battery program is running.
3. if you want just the clock, you can close the battery program by closing the battery program dialog box or by pressing the Red button.
4. After closing the Battery program, if you want to open it again, Press the Red button again.
5. Yellow button is to toggle the title bar for Digital clock.
6. If you want to close both the programs, Just close the Digital clock program, It closes also the Battery program.
Unfortunately, If you want just the battery program to run and not the clock, Get it from the Link given above.
If you have not done the registry entry to enable cortana for tts, use the file given in the zip. you have to run it only once for your computer.
You can complie it to an exe using application compiler and add the shortcut to the startup. So the program will start when the windows starts.
I have observed that ti takes about 300 MB ram at first. Then after some time it takes only around 160 MB ram though.. So I hope I wont be a big deal. If anyone finds a way to bring the ram consumption below 100 MB or a way to optimize the code.... Kindly Do let me know.
Thanks. Have fun :)
Addy (2024). Digital clock integrated with Battery saver (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/67342-digital-clock-integrated-with-battery-saver), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!