Updated 31 Jul 2018
This is an update of original EasyGUI toolbox (https://se.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/22936-easygui) that brings support of modern Matlab. Read about the initial fix: http://blog.vadimfrolov.com/fixing-easygui-toolbox/.
Below is the description of original library:
EasyGUI allows you to quickly create a graphical "front-end" for an m-file so that users can interactively manipulate parameters. It provides:
* A set of “widgets” (UI controls) with a simple programming interface
* Automatic layout of the widgets
* An intuitive way to combine a GUI with MATLAB plotting and visualization
* An intuitive way to share data between GUIs (e.g., a dialog window and the main GUI)
EasyGUI also comes with a widget for analog data acquisition (requires the Data Acquisition Toolbox). This allows you to easily create a GUI to:
* Acquire data (allowing the user to start and stop acquisition, and set sampling rate, channels, etc.)
* Analyze the data (using parameters that can be set using the GUI), and
* Plot the results using familiar MATLAB commands
NOTE: EasyGUI does not generate the GUI for you. Rather, it makes it easy to add UI controls to an m-file, get and set the values of those controls, and wait for user input.
EasyGUI is written using MATLAB Classes and requires at least R2008a. For more information object-oriented programming with MATLAB, see:
Vadim Frolov (2023). EasyGUI (https://github.com/kavli-ntnu/EasyGUI), GitHub. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Inspired by: EasyGUI
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.
Versions that use the GitHub default branch cannot be downloaded