This is an update of original EasyGUI toolbox (https://se.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/22936-easygui) that brings support of modern Matlab. Read about the initial fix: http://blog.vadimfrolov.com/fixing-easygui-toolbox/.
Below is the description of original library:
EasyGUI allows you to quickly create a graphical "front-end" for an m-file so that users can interactively manipulate parameters. It provides:
* A set of “widgets” (UI controls) with a simple programming interface
* Automatic layout of the widgets
* An intuitive way to combine a GUI with MATLAB plotting and visualization
* An intuitive way to share data between GUIs (e.g., a dialog window and the main GUI)
EasyGUI also comes with a widget for analog data acquisition (requires the Data Acquisition Toolbox). This allows you to easily create a GUI to:
* Acquire data (allowing the user to start and stop acquisition, and set sampling rate, channels, etc.)
* Analyze the data (using parameters that can be set using the GUI), and
* Plot the results using familiar MATLAB commands
NOTE: EasyGUI does not generate the GUI for you. Rather, it makes it easy to add UI controls to an m-file, get and set the values of those controls, and wait for user input.
EasyGUI is written using MATLAB Classes and requires at least R2008a. For more information object-oriented programming with MATLAB, see:
Vadim Frolov (2020). EasyGUI (https://github.com/kavli-ntnu/EasyGUI), GitHub. Retrieved .
Inspired by: EasyGUI