This Matlab code can classify the test dataset into 15 different categories namely 'Bedroom','Coast','Forest','Highway','Industrial','InsideCity','Kitchen','LivingRoom','Mountain','Office','OpenCountry','Store','Street','Suburb','TallBuilding'.
The dataset can be downloaded from:
If not drop a comment below, I will mail it to you.
How to Run ?
1. Place the files in the path of Matlab
2. Make sure the test images are placed in a folder named 'testing'
3. Just run Classify_Scene.m
4. The results will be stored in a 'Results.txt' file
Suggestions and Comments are always welcome.
Thanks in advance,
Manu BN (2023). Scene Recognition and Classification (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/55016-scene-recognition-and-classification), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
- AI, Data Science, and Statistics > Statistics and Machine Learning Toolbox > Classification >
- Image Processing and Computer Vision > Computer Vision Toolbox > Recognition, Object Detection, and Semantic Segmentation > Semantic Segmentation >
- Engineering > Civil and Environmental Engineering > Transportation Engineering >
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Training and Testing datasets can be downloaded from the above links.