Simulink Support Package for Apple iOS Devices
Updated 15 Mar 2023
This support package is currently unable to download third-party software for MATLAB R2017a and earlier versions. For details and workaround, see this Bug Report.
MATLAB R2017b and later versions are unaffected.
Simulink® Support Package for Apple iOS Devices enables you to create and run Simulink models on the iPhone, iPod, and iPad. The support package includes a library of Simulink blocks for:
• Audio capture and playback
• Camera input and video display
• UI widgets
• Network interface
Supported iOS version:
An Apple iOS device with iOS version less than or equal to 11.2.
Supported Xcode version:
An Xcode version of less than or equal to 10 is required on Mac machine.
This support package is functional for R2015a and beyond.
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
- Image Processing and Computer Vision >
- Signal Processing >
- Image Processing and Computer Vision > Image Processing Toolbox >
- Image Processing and Computer Vision > Computer Vision Toolbox >
- Code Generation > MATLAB Coder >
- Code Generation > Simulink Coder >
- Simulink > Simulink Supported Hardware >
- Code Generation > Embedded Coder >
- Signal Processing > Audio Toolbox >
- Code Generation > Embedded Coder > Deployment, Integration, and Supported Hardware > Embedded Coder Supported Hardware >
- Image Processing and Computer Vision > Computer Vision Toolbox > Computer Vision Toolbox Supported Hardware >
- Test and Measurement > ThingSpeak >
- Cloud Capabilities > MATLAB Mobile >
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.