Updated 25 May 2018
* Feature tracking between image pairs using template matching.
* Full processing line from feature tracking to georectification.
* Distorted camera model. This allows the use of cheaper camera setups.
* No need for traditional image registration as a pre-processing step which can degrade the images due to resampling.
* Projecting between pixel and real world coordinates. 2D ↔ 3D
* Easily scriptable as it is a toolbox.
* Minimal dependencies.
* Inputs to feature tracking: two images
* Inputs to georectification: a DEM and some ground control points.
Aslak Grinsted (2023). ImGRAFT (https://github.com/grinsted/ImGRAFT), GitHub. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Inspired by: LMFnlsq - Solution of nonlinear least squares
Inspired: MODIS Mosaic of Antarctica
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.
Versions that use the GitHub default branch cannot be downloaded
added an image