Updated 23 Jan 2018
VirtualArena is Object Oriented Matlab IDE for Control Design and System Simulation implemented with the following objectives:
1) Avoid the re-implementation of functionalities that are common to most of the projects, such as:
- Discretization strategies (e.g. Euler forward , Runge Kutta, …)
- Methods of Jacobian computation for system linearization, e.g, symbolic or sample based
- Implementation of standard vehicles dynamics, such as Unicycle vehicle or UAV-like vehicle, and implementation of different attitude representation, e.g, Rotation Matrix or quaternion
- State observer automatic generation, e.g., Extended Kalman Filter (EKF)
- Structure for the implementation of Network-based controllers
2) Establish a set of general interfaces to allow the independent design and integration of different components, (e.g., Vehicle models, controllers, sensors, observers, ...) and to enforce a reusable/transparent/easy-to-debug programming style.
Wiki page: wiki.epfl.ch/virtualarena
Andrea Alessandretti (2021). VirtualArena (https://github.com/andreaalessandretti/VirtualArena), GitHub. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!