Geoid database to support Aerospace Toolbox and Aerospace Blockset gravitational applications. This database is the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency databases for the geoid height of Earth. This database is based on the Earth Gravitational Model (EGM). For an example of the distribution of the geoid height according to the EGM 96 in conjunction with Aerospace Toolbox, go to http://www.mathworks.com/help/aerotbx/examples/visualizing-geoid-height-for-earth-geopotential-model-1996.html.
For more information on the Aerospace Toolbox, go to:
For more information on the Aerospace Blockset, go to:
For more information on the geoid database, go to:
NGA Office of Geomatics web site
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
- Image Processing and Computer Vision > Mapping Toolbox > Map Display >
- Industries > Aerospace And Defense > Aerospace Blockset > Guidance, Navigation, and Control (GNC) >
- Industries > Aerospace And Defense > Aerospace Toolbox > Data Import >
- Sciences > Physics > Gravitation, Cosmology & Astrophysics >
- Simulink > Applications > Aerospace Applications >
- Industries > Aerospace And Defense >
- Sciences > Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences > Earth and Planetary Science >
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!