* twospirals.m generates two classes representing two spirals
* clusterincluster.m generates two circular classes
* corners.m generates four classes, each corresponding to a corner shape pointing towards the center
* halfkernel.m generates two half ellipses, one inside the other
* crescentfullmoon.m generates one circular class and one larger crescent folded around it.
* outlier.m produces 2 large circular classes, and 2 smaller classes of outliers.
Inspired by the following StackOverflow question:
Good work. Thanks
I have a 2014a matlab, which has randi, not randintSo had to apply this patch to clusterincluster to get it going:
dist1 = r1 + randint(N1,1,3)/3 * r1 * w1;
dist1 = r1 + randi(3,[N1,1])/3 * r1 * w1;
Thanks a whole lot!
thanks a lot, this will be very useful.