Transient Heat Conduction
Updated 12 Sep 2016
This is the 4th MATLAB App in the Virtual Thermal/Fluid Lab series.
This MATLAB App allows you to:
1. Visualize the change of temperature distribution in a transient heat conduction problem
2. Test the effects of initial and boundary conditions and thermal diffusivity on temperature distribution
3. Understand numerical stability and effect of convergence criterion
4. Learn to use the MuPAD® Notebook to compute analytical solution of the steady-state conduction problem
5. Look at the GUI source code and see how it is created
Check out the webinar on virtual fluid mechanics and heat transfer labs with MATLAB:
Ye Cheng (2023). Transient Heat Conduction (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/40768-transient-heat-conduction), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.