The function showfigs() generates a slideshow of all open figures, bringing each open figure to the fore in turn and then pausing until the user presses a key. Key functions are as follows:
- Press Enter, down-arrow, or spacebar to advance to the next figure (next higher figure number). If the current figure is the last (highest figure number), the slide show returns to figure 1.
- Press the up-arrow key to return to the previous figure (next lower figure number). If the current figure is figure 1, the slide show cycles back to the last figure (highest figure number).
- Press a numeric key (1-9) to display the figure having that specific figure number. If there is no figure corresponding to the key that was pressed, the display does not change.
- Press the Delete key to close the current figure window. The previous figure will be displayed, unless the deleted figure was figure 1, in which case the last figure will be displayed.
- Press the End key to display the last figure (highest figure number, not counting any figures that have been deleted).
- Press the Home key to display the first figure (lowest figure number, not counting any figures that have been deleted).
- Press Escape or "q" to terminate the slide show.
Phillip M. Feldman (2021). Figure Slideshow Generator (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/24007-figure-slideshow-generator), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!