1. Gauss-Seidel Load Flow Analysis.
2. Keep all 5 the files in the same directory.
3. There are some assumptions used.
a. Bus number 1 is considered as the Slack bus in loadflow. ("gaussppg.m")
b. The first row in busdata matrix, corresponds to slack bus. ("busdata6.m")
4. For computing Admittance or Impedance Matrix, just we need to run "ybusppg.m" only.
5. For computing Bus Voltage and Angles, just we need to run "gaussppg.m" only.
Praviraj PG (2023). Gauss-Seidel Load Flow Analysis (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/14089-gauss-seidel-load-flow-analysis), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!