DC-DC Buck Converter Simulink Model using STM32 BG474EDPOW1
Simulink® reference application example using Embedded Coder® Support Package for STMicroelectronics® STM32 Processors.
This repository will host Simulink® reference application example using Embedded Coder® Support Package for STMicroelectronics® STM32 Processors.
An example on Voltage Mode Control of Buck Converter using the STM32 BG474EDPOW1 Discovery Kit is provided.
The zip file contains the following model files:
- stm32g474_buck_vmc_discoverykit.slx (Target model that implements the example that will be code generated and deployed to the target)
- stm32_buck_vmc_host_read.slx (Host model for logging the output voltage of the buck converter as transmitted from the target model)
- STM32G474_Discovery_Buck_VMC.ioc (IOC file to generate the peripheral specific Initialization/configuration code)
- STM32_VMC_DC_DC_Buckconverter_Example.pdf (Provides insight into the design and implementation of the example)
- Setup the Embedded Coder Hardware Support Package for STMicroelectronics® STM32 Processors: https://www.mathworks.com/videos/installing-embedded-coder-support-for-stmicroelectronics-stm32-boards-1637575506076.html
- Download the zip file from the GitHub project and refer to the document STM32_VMC_DC_DC_Buckconverter_Example.pdf on setting-up the model files for run.
Requires MATLAB® release R2022a or newer, Simulink and Embedded Coder.
Copyright 2022 The MathWorks, Inc.
Venkatesh Chilapur (2024). DC-DC Buck Converter Simulink Model using STM32 BG474EDPOW1 (https://github.com/mathworks/DC-DC-Converter-STM32/releases/tag/v1.0.0), GitHub. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
See release notes for this release on GitHub: https://github.com/mathworks/DC-DC-Converter-STM32/releases/tag/v1.0.0