- Separation and modularization of the 4 target aerea reconstruction algorithms provided in the book: 2D Matched Filtering (Wavefront Reconstruction), Time Domain Correlation (TDC), Back-Projection (BP) and Range Stacking (RS).
- Replacement of obsolete graphics commands with modern rendering commands, clearly showing the effect of DSP operations on SAR signals.
- Removal of clumsy code for 2D-interpolation of unevenly spaced data in (kx,ky)-domain and replacement with modern MatLab commands that are less cumbersome and more elegant.
- Assigned proper names to important SAR signals following the book notation and nomenclature as much as possible. Also, I provide a detailed table of all these SAR signals together with their domains.
- Added several pictures from Chapter 2 and 3.
- Added a couple of scripts computing the CTFT of AM-PM and PM Spherical SAR Signal, both numerically and by use of the Stationary Phase Approximation (SPA) method.
- Several minor code improvements.
Ilias Konsoulas (2022). SAR Signal Processing with MatLab Algorithms - Reloaded (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/112395-sar-signal-processing-with-matlab-algorithms-reloaded), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!