1. The workflow you are taking to deploy?
- Read the brick id on my EV3
- Start MATLAB 2017b on macOS 10.13
- Launch Simulink
- Open the example ev3_gettingstarted demo (or create another slk model with the same blocks)
- Go to Model Configuration Parameters
- Select Bluetooth
- Enter the brick Id
- Click "deploy to hardware" to build to the EV3
2. Did you install the "Simulink Support Package for LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Hardware" ?
Yes I did install the last version of the Simulink Support Package and MATLAB Support package. Note that I can deploy to the EV3 when i go to settings and choose USB instead.
I did another test today on a computer without bluetooth connexion to the ev3. I got the same error message about the missing ICT. So maybe the error is on the bluetooth connexion between my mac and the EV3. but in such a case, the error message is not appropriate.