Run on Target Hardware
The MATLAB Support Package for Raspberry Pi® Hardware also enables you to deploy MATLAB function on the hardware. With MATLAB Coder™ you can generate C code for your MATLAB algorithm and deploy it to run standalone on the Raspberry Pi Hardware. The standalone executable continues to run even if the hardware is disconnected from the computer. To know more, see Additional Capabilities with MATLAB Coder.
You can deploy MATLAB function on the hardware from MATLAB Online™. See Connect to Raspberry Pi Hardware Board in MATLAB Online for more details.
|Connection to Raspberry Pi board|
|Raspberry Pi Resource Monitor App||Monitor and manage Raspberry Pi resources (Since R2020b)|
- Additional Capabilities with MATLAB Coder
Include additional capabilities for code generation.
- Automatically Run MATLAB Function on Raspberry Pi After Restart
Automatically start a MATLAB function deployed on Raspberry Pi hardware every time you restart the hardware.
- Workflow to Deploy MATLAB Function on Raspberry Pi
Workflow to explain the steps involved in deploying a MATLAB function on the hardware.
- STEP 1: Create or Open a MATLAB Function
- STEP 2: Run the MATLAB Function Using Live IO from Hardware
- STEP 3: Add Compilation Directive to MATLAB Function
- STEP 4: Check MATLAB Function Using Code Analyzer
- STEP 5: Check MATLAB Function for Unsupported Calls
- STEP 6: Create Hardware Configuration Object
- STEP 7: Deploy MATLAB Function on Hardware