MAB Modeling Guidelines
MathWorks Advisory Board (MAB) guidelines stipulate important basic rules for modeling in Simulink® and Stateflow®. The overall purpose of these modeling guidelines is to allow for a simple, common understanding by modelers and consumers of control system models.
The main objectives of these guidelines are readability, simulation and verification, and code generation.
If you have a Simulink Check™ license, you can use the Model Advisor to check for compliance with a guideline. For more information, see: Model Advisor Checks for MAB Modeling Guidelines and Model Advisor Checks for JMAAB Modeling Guidelines.
- Model Advisor Checks for MAB Modeling Guidelines (Simulink Check)
- Model Advisor Checks for JMAAB Modeling Guidelines (Simulink Check)
- Purpose of the Guidelines and Template
- Considerations for Applying Guidelines to a Project
- Considerations for Determining Guideline Operation Rules
- Understanding Model Architecture
- Using Simulink and Stateflow in Modeling
- Usage Patterns