Underspecified initialization detection
Select how the software handles initialization of initial conditions for conditionally executed subsystems, Merge blocks, subsystem elapsed time, and Discrete-Time Integrator blocks.
Initial conditions are initialized the same way they were prior to R2008b.
Initial conditions are initialized using the enhanced behavior, which can improve the consistency of simulation results.
Classicto ensure compatibility with previous Simulink® releases. Use
Simplifiedto improve the consistency of simulation results, especially for models that do not specify initial conditions for conditional subsystem output ports, and for models that have conditionally executed subsystem output ports connected to S-functions. For more information, see Simplified Initialization Mode and Classic Initialization Mode.
For existing models, use the Model Advisor to migrate your model to the new settings. To migrate your model to simplified initialization mode, run the following Model Advisor checks:
For more information, see Convert from Classic to Simplified Initialization Mode.
Merge | Discrete-Time Integrator
- Convert from Classic to Simplified Initialization Mode
- Conditional Subsystem Initial Output Values
- Conditionally Executed Subsystems and Models
- Simplified Initialization Mode
- Classic Initialization Mode
- Conditional Subsystem Output Values When Disabled
- Diagnosing Simulation Errors
- Data Validity Diagnostics