The Toolchain parameter specifies the collection of third-party software tools that builds the generated code. A toolchain can include a compiler, linker, archiver, and other prebuild or postbuild tools. The code generator can detect and validate a number of installed toolchains. You can also define and register custom toolchains.
- Approaches for Building Code Generated from Simulink Models
Choose CMake, toolchain, or template makefile approach for building generated code.
- Use makecfg to Customize Generated Makefiles for S-Functions
Configure makefile generation for the S-function build process.
- Add Custom Toolchains to MATLAB® Coder™ Build Process
This example shows how to register and use a toolchain to compile an executable.
- Custom Toolchain Registration
Register third-party software build tools for creating executables and libraries.
- Troubleshooting Custom Toolchain Validation
Troubleshoot validation errors.