Follow modeling guidelines when creating charts with events, states, and transitions. To learn about considerations when generating code for models that include Stateflow charts, see Code Generation of Stateflow Blocks.
- Code Generation of Stateflow Blocks
The code generator produces code for Stateflow blocks for rapid prototyping.
- Generate Code from Atomic Subcharts
Produce standalone code for linked and unlinked atomic subcharts.
- Inline State Functions in Generated Code
Describes when and how to control inlining of state functions in generated code.
- Modeling Guidelines for Charts
When you develop models and generate code for charts, use the modeling guideline recommendations.
- Modeling Guidelines for Stateflow Charts (Stateflow)
Efficiently model charts by using states, transitions, and events.