Title Pages, Tables of Contents, Lists of Figures, Tables, and Captions
You can use Report API reporters to generate a title page and a table of contents in a report. You can also use reporters to generate lists of the captions or titles of images, tables, and other report elements, such as equations.
|Title page reporter|
|Table of contents reporter|
|List of figures reporter|
|List of tables reporter|
|List of captions reporter|
|Text file reporter|
|Create placeholder for generating table of contents|
|List of figures|
|List of tables|
|List of captions|
|Leader character for PDF output|
- Create Title Pages
Add a title page to your report.
- Create Tables of Contents
Add a table of contents to your report.
- Create Lists of Figures and Tables in Report API Reports
Add a section for a list of figures or tables to a report.
- Create Lists of Captions and Titles of Related Report Elements in Report API Reports
Add a section to a Report API report for a list of related report elements, such as equations.
- Create Lists of Figures, Tables, or Other Report Elements in DOM API Reports
Add a list of figures, tables, or other report elements, such as equations, to a report.
- Update Tables of Contents and Generated Lists in Word Documents
Update a Word document to generate the entries in a table of contents or list of figures, tables, or captions.
Table of Contents or Generated List Is Empty in a Word Report
Troubleshoot an empty table of contents or list of figures, tables, or captions.