|Fast Fourier transform (FFT) of
|Transform iddata objects from frequency to time domain
|Estimate empirical transfer functions and periodograms
|Estimate frequency response with fixed frequency resolution using spectral analysis
|Estimate frequency response and spectrum using spectral analysis with frequency-dependent resolution
Examples and How To
- Transform Time-Domain Data in the App
Transform time-domain data to frequency-domain or frequency-response data.
- Transform Frequency-Domain Data in the App
Transform frequency-domain input-output data to time-domain or frequency-response data.
- Transform Frequency-Response Data in the App
Transform frequency-response data to frequency-domain input-output data or to frequency-response data with a different frequency resolution.
- Supported Data Transformations
Transform between time-domain and frequency-domain data at the command line.
- Transform Between Time-Domain and Frequency-Domain Data
Transform between time-domain and frequency-domain
iddataobjects at the command line.
- Transforming Between Frequency-Domain and Frequency-Response Data
idfrdobjects at the command line.