With Simulink®, you can design algorithms and models, and run them on low-cost embedded hardware including Arduino®, LEGO® MINDSTORMS® NXT™ and EV3™, and Raspberry Pi®. Design for a range of embedded hardware applications such as control systems, robotics, audio processing, and computer vision. Simulink support for low-cost embedded hardware is also available in student and home-use versions.
Simulink support for embedded hardware includes:
- Automated installation and configuration
- Libraries of Simulink blocks that connect to I/O ports, sensors, and actuators
- Streamlined workflows for designing, building, and executing algorithms on supported embedded hardware
- Direct communication between Simulink and the embedded hardware
- Interactive parameter tuning and signal monitoring of your application as it runs on the embedded hardware
- Model deployment for standalone operation